After the very successful editions of 2018 in Novara and of 2019 in Verona, we have the pleasure to invite all of you to the 3rd INTERNATIONAL PROTEOMICS AND METABOLOMICS CONFERENCE that will take place at the University of Piemonte Orientale, Novara, Italy on 2nd-3rd October 2023.
The title of this year conference is MS-based omics in aging and age-related diseases. Aging is a driving factor of various age-related diseases including, among others, immune system disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and musculoskeletal disorders. Therefore, the objective of the conference is to present the recent advances in the proteomics and metabolomics analyses from aging and aging related-diseases, to therapeutic targets detection and clinical translation.
Confirmed invited speakers are Karl Mechtler from Vienna Biocenter, who is a pioneer in single-cell proteomics, Guido Bommer, Université Catholique de Louvain, who recently discovered novel post-translational modifications involved in neuromuscular diseases and Parkinson's disease, Paola Picotti, ETH Zurich (on-line), who is widely-recognized proteomic expert, especially on the development of structural proteomics technologies to probe in situ protein structural changes, and Therry Durand from University of Montpellier CNRS, who is one of the most important researchers on bioactive lipids, will also present more recent findings on oxidized lipids.
The aims are to:
- provide a scientific forum to present and promote the use of MS-based proteomics and metabolomics in the biomedical field
- report the recent advances in the proteomics and metabolomics analyses from cells to translational medicine and clinic
- transfer to the participants the know-how on the currently available methods for proteins and metabolites analysis
- bring together scientists from research institutions, academia and industry to exchange ideas and experiences
- Understanding of aging with MS-based approaches
- Investigating aging and age-related diseases by MS (including autoimmune, neurodegenerative, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and musculoskeletal disorders)
- MS in biomarker and drug discovery and precision medicine
- Quantitative and qualitative proteomics, metabolomics and lipidomics
- Single cell proteomics
- Untargeted mass spectrometry analysis
- Software and tools for data analysis